TO FOLLOW THIS BLOG BY EMAIL, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW:

Saturday, June 30, 2012

HAVING FUN, DEAR?

jennysidebar_button_SAT-2[1]
For this week’s Saturday Centus, Jenny has given us a picture prompt.  In my centus contribution, her prompt is the photo framed in red (without the word balloon, of course).

HOW DO I GET MYSELF INTO THESE MESSES?
what are they doing

exercising
I wanna
safety harness
no way
always saying
dear
get myself into

having fun
Thank you so much for stopping by.  Be sure to check out all the Saturday Centus contributions at Jenny Matlock Off on My Tangent.  laurie

7 comments:

Dreaming said...

I like how you created dialog and used the pictures. Very clever indeed!

anitamombanita said...

Very cute!!

Viki said...

How fun this was. I loved that you used the bubbles with the pictures. Very creative!!

Jim said...

Hi Laurie ~~ Like reading the funnies. Nice animation(??) you penned.

Jim's Saturday Centus
..

Jo said...

fabulously creative response to the prompt, oh how it made me giggle!

Susan Anderson said...

hahaha

This was lots of fun!

=D

Jenny said...

Laurie! This was so fun! The Dad's dialogue balloons were just making me laugh so hard!

Such a clever way to use this prompt!

Hugs and admiration!



Followers

NOTE TO PREVIOUS COMMENTERS: ALTHOUGH I STILL HAVE ACCESS TO COMMENTS PREVIOUSLY POSTED ON THIS BLOG, FOLLOWING SOME REVISIONS TO THE BLOG, PREVIOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT SHOWING ON THE BLOG. I DO APPRECIATE YOUR PREVIOUS COMMENTS SO MUCH, AND I APOLOGIZE THAT THEY ARE NOT PUBLISHED ON THE BLOG.



Thank you so much for visiting (Remember, I'm battling an inner critic, so please be kind!)

Thank you so much for visiting (Remember, I'm battling an inner critic, so please be kind!)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO BARGAIN HUNTING WITH LAURIE

BLOG BUTTON

BATTLING MY INNER CRITIC

Labels